In this episode Ryan and I continue our discussion of great games you can purchase for around $20. These games would make fantastic gifts for family or friends. This is part two of the conversation. If you missed part 1 click this link.
Prices listed are either Amazon Prime or Target.
Children’s and Family Games
- All Queen’s Chess (around $11)
- Happy Salmon around $13
- Tiny Park $16
- Unicorn Glitterluck $17
- Rhino Hero $15
- Doodle Quest Around $14
- Kingdomino (16ish Target for exclusive tower tile holder)
- Dr Eureka (around $17)
- Go Nuts for Donuts (around $16)
- Trash Pandas ($12)
Roll & Writes
- Qwixx (see note below)
- Rolling AMerican each $7 (but needs to be add on)
- Criss Cross around $13
- Harvest Dice (around $14 on amazon)
- Castle of Burgundy the dice game $13
- OctoDice ($20)
OTHER DICE Games (NON ROLL AND WRITE)
- ROLL FOR IT around $11
- Blend off (around $18)
Great Deals for very small games
- Kuzushi (12 with free shipping must order from Gobico) – new version is currently on Kickstarter
- Pack O Games (around $ at Barnes and Noble)
- Circle the Wagons/Sprawl (and other Button SHy games ) at $12 on their website, plus shipping
This was a fun couple of podcast to record. We hope you have enjoyed them also. Stay tuned for our Top 7 Family Games podcast. Coming soon to Go Forth And Game.
As always you can leave comments at firstname.lastname@example.org or @tomgurg or @inquiry_meeple.
Thanks for listening.
A Proud Member of The Indie Game Report Network
Subscribe to Go Forth & Game
You must be logged in to post a comment.