Mark reached the 100th episode this week. He talked about a number of games. Of them, Numeri was quite interesting to me. I need to look into it more. From the description it sounded like one I would like. If you have played it please post your thoughts.
He talked about one from Gamewright, one of my family’s favorite publishers. This was Polar Derby. It is a very light push your luck game designed by Reiner Knizia. It sounds like one my kids would like. Mark also mentioned that Dr. Knizia designed Star Wars: Attack of the Clones card game. We need to get this. My son is hyper into Star Wars right now and I know he would like this one.
- Another Conversation with...Game Salute's Dan Yarrington
- A Conversation With ... Colby Dauch of Plaid Hat Games
- Under The Microscope - Hey, That's My Fish
- Under The Microscope - If I'm Going Down...
- Another Conversation with...Eloy Lasanta, Chief Merman.
- Bad Movie Day - Tarzan The Wonder Supercar Redlines An Ultraman. It's The Funda.
The CloudAPI Belfort Bellwether Games comatose contest crash games dice hate me Dice Tower Dread Drop Site Family Night fear the boot feedback Fiasco Game Design Game Night GamerChris games Gamewright Gaming gaming. cons Go Forth And Game homesteaders hypermind indie Indie Press Revolution interview Jason Morningstar Kickstarter Kids MACE my happy farm Myriad Games Out of Character PTA Pulp Gamer review role playing rpg Savage Worlds tasty minstrel tasty minstrel games The Game's The Thing The Spiel third eye games
- Goodnight Twitter friends. Sleep well. 15 hours ago
- @CartrunkEnt 10-4 15 hours ago
- @Crash_Games @benny275 @MajMalfunction Steampunk Romeo & Juliet OR the animal version 15 hours ago
- @CartrunkEnt Hey John, anything happening in NC anytime soon? 15 hours ago
- Welcome to all my newest followers. Glad to have you. 15 hours ago
Here Are The Most Recent Posts
- Under The Microscope – The Princess Bride: Prepare To Die!
- A Conversation With…Stonemaier Games’ Alan Stone and Jamey Stegmaier
- Catching Up With…Patrick Nickell of Crash Games
- A Conversation With…Jay Treat, the designer of Assault on Khyber Station & Intrigue
- A Conversation With…Jeremiah Lee, designer of Zombie In My Pocket & Zombie House Blitz