- A Conversation With...Stonemaier Games' Alan Stone and Jamey Stegmaier
- A Conversation With ... Gavan Brown, Designer of JAB - Real Time Boxing
- A Conversation With...Phil Kilcrease of 5th Street Games
- Under The Microscope - The Card Game of Oz
- A Conversation With...Grant Rodiek, the designer of Farmageddon
- A Conversation with... Chris Cieslik of Asmadi Games
The CloudAPI Belfort Bellwether Games comatose contest crash games dice hate me Dice Tower Dread Drop Site Family Night fear the boot feedback Fiasco Game Design Game Night GamerChris games Gamewright Gaming gaming. cons Go Forth And Game homesteaders hypermind indie Indie Press Revolution interview Jason Morningstar Kickstarter Kids MACE my happy farm Myriad Games Out of Character PTA Pulp Gamer review role playing rpg Savage Worlds tasty minstrel tasty minstrel games The Game's The Thing The Spiel third eye games
- @kilroy_locke shoot me an email. I'd like an update on Acute Care 2 days ago
- @BenRosset @MeridaeGames @dicehateme I'm hoping Chris will have a copy for our group to try 2 days ago
- @HoopCATGames Awesome 2 days ago
- @Chivalrybean @dicehateme yeah! 2 days ago
- @dicehateme At least one of the big ones 2 days ago
Here Are The Most Recent Posts
- A Conversation With…Stonemaier Games’ Alan Stone and Jamey Stegmaier
- Catching Up With…Patrick Nickell of Crash Games
- A Conversation With…Jay Treat, the designer of Assault on Khyber Station & Intrigue
- A Conversation With…Jeremiah Lee, designer of Zombie In My Pocket & Zombie House Blitz
- Under The Microscope – The Card Game of Oz
Tag Archives: contest
I have some freebies from Free RPG Day that I’m not going to use. So I’ve decided to give them to you.
First up – a copy of Paranoia Citizen’s Guide to Surviving Alpha Complex. It’s a quick start rules set for Paranoia. It seems like fun but I’ll probably never play it. 24 pages, digest sized.
If you want it shoot me an email at tomgurg At Gmail d o t co m with a brief description of what makes you paranoid. I’ll choose the 6 best and have a roll off for the prize. Phase one ends January 10th.
By tomgurg | |