Crash Games has a Kickstarter you should check out – Legend of The Lost Dutchman.
It’s right here – http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crashgames/legend-of-the-lost-dutchman?ref=live. I’ve played this and it’s fun.
- Under The Microscope - Rat-A-Tat Cat
- Catching Up With...Patrick Nickell of Crash Games
- A Conversation With...Stonemaier Games' Alan Stone and Jamey Stegmaier
- A Conversation With...Paul Owen of Paul Owen Games
- Question of the Month - September 2012 - What Is Your Favorite Game Mechanism?
- A Conversation With...Jamey Stegmaier about Viticultue, The Strategic Game of Winemaking
The CloudAPI Belfort Bellwether Games comatose contest crash games dice hate me Dice Tower Dread Drop Site Family Night fear the boot feedback Fiasco Game Design Game Night GamerChris games Gamewright Gaming gaming. cons Go Forth And Game homesteaders hypermind indie Indie Press Revolution interview Jason Morningstar Kickstarter Kids MACE my happy farm Myriad Games Out of Character PTA Pulp Gamer review role playing rpg Savage Worlds tasty minstrel tasty minstrel games The Game's The Thing The Spiel third eye games
- @jasonkotarski BArber shop game. That sounds really interesting. I'm intrigued. 1 day ago
- @FlashForwardCo @DanielSolis Fast Breakers, Goopy Loops, Bran Fan Flakes, Break Flakes, Breaky Flakys 1 day ago
- @sedjtroll Well, my 11 year old speaks highly of it. So there. 1 day ago
- I just backed Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia on @Kickstarter kck.st/181wjSl 1 day ago
- @kilroy_locke shoot me an email. I'd like an update on Acute Care 4 days ago
Here Are The Most Recent Posts
- A Conversation With…Stonemaier Games’ Alan Stone and Jamey Stegmaier
- Catching Up With…Patrick Nickell of Crash Games
- A Conversation With…Jay Treat, the designer of Assault on Khyber Station & Intrigue
- A Conversation With…Jeremiah Lee, designer of Zombie In My Pocket & Zombie House Blitz
- Under The Microscope – The Card Game of Oz