I’m going to try to keep a weekly ‘journal’ for my gaming.
Here is the first entry.
Settlers of Catan – it’s as good as I remember
Seafarers of Catan – this too is quite fun
Small World – keeps getting better as the kids learn strategy
- A Conversation With...Stonemaier Games' Alan Stone and Jamey Stegmaier
- Under The Microscope - The Card Game of Oz
- A Conversation About Durance With Jason Morningstar and Steve Segedy of Bully Pulpit Games
- A Conversation with Michael Coe, the designer of Dungeon Heroes and founder of Crash Games
- A Conversation With...AJ Porifino of Van Ryder Games-UPDATED!
The CloudAPI Belfort Bellwether Games comatose contest crash games dice hate me Dice Tower Dread Drop Site Family Night fear the boot feedback Fiasco Game Design Game Night GamerChris games Gamewright Gaming gaming. cons Go Forth And Game homesteaders hypermind indie Indie Press Revolution interview Jason Morningstar Kickstarter Kids MACE my happy farm Myriad Games Out of Character PTA Pulp Gamer review role playing rpg Savage Worlds tasty minstrel tasty minstrel games The Game's The Thing The Spiel third eye games
- @kilroy_locke shoot me an email. I'd like an update on Acute Care 1 day ago
- @BenRosset @MeridaeGames @dicehateme I'm hoping Chris will have a copy for our group to try 1 day ago
- @HoopCATGames Awesome 1 day ago
- @Chivalrybean @dicehateme yeah! 1 day ago
- @dicehateme At least one of the big ones 1 day ago
Here Are The Most Recent Posts
- A Conversation With…Stonemaier Games’ Alan Stone and Jamey Stegmaier
- Catching Up With…Patrick Nickell of Crash Games
- A Conversation With…Jay Treat, the designer of Assault on Khyber Station & Intrigue
- A Conversation With…Jeremiah Lee, designer of Zombie In My Pocket & Zombie House Blitz
- Under The Microscope – The Card Game of Oz